Our experienced caregivers are compassionate and thoroughly trained professionals. Each caregiver undergoes an extensive background check during the hiring process. This ensures that trustworthy caregivers are caring for our patients.
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Custodial Care
- Hospice Support
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Errands and shopping
- Respite Care
- Assistance with homework for childcare
- Doctor Visits
- Plan of Care
- Quality Improvement activities
- Provides companionship by reading, conversation, and listening
- Participates in appropriate recreational activities and hobbies for social and sensory stimulation.
- Assists patient/client in completing necessary phone calls, letter writing, etc.
- Maintains a safe home environment for the client.
- Accompanies patient/client on walks, community trips, doctor’s office, bank, etc.
- Informs staffing coordinator of any changes in assignment.
- Provides emotional support and promotes a sense of well-being.
- May plan light housekeeping tasks such as preparation of a meal or laundering clothes.
- May perform light housework to maintain a clean, neat environment.
- Assists in the maintenance of a safe and healthy environment. Uses equipment and supplies safely and properly.